Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back from Anime Expo

Well I'm Back from LA, Here are some pictures for you to enjoy ;) The convention center was pretty impressive, and apparently open 24 hours a day. It looked like everyone was having a pretty good time.
Our Booth, it was only a 6 foot table so it was my first chance to test out my modular table cloth.
The new display and the completed Destroyer model. Also notice the Emily Handout, they only lasted the first 2 days with extreme rationing. They were way to expensive for that so those of you who got signed copies now have colectors items! :P
A cute Alpha Shade fan! YAY ^_^b
Ron and Cindy my helpful In-Laws! It was their first Anime convention. Cindy's favorite cosplay were the guys dressed up like the Happa-tai guys?! What the!
Going home - we lucked out on the way home and got transferred from our crappy flight with a transfer in Vegas ( bleck - hideous terminal ) to a direct flight on Northwest that got in several hours early. I was disappointed that I didn't get to perform my exit seat duties, but I guess there is always NEXT time!

4 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just listened to your mini-rant, thanks so much for that! Love the pics, too! Hope you had fun!

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice booth! Size diminishes in import as awesomeness increases!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Mark Rowberry said...

That's a really impressive booth Joe, your dad did an amzing job on the Destroyer model.

I hope I get to see it and the two of you at a convention soon.

Look forward to seeing more convetion photos when you get back.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh heh..
I that hand on cute chick
heh heh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home