Thursday, April 28, 2005

Convention Display

We are going to Anime Central this May 13th and for the last month or so we have been scrambling to get everything in place for when we go. We will have a merchants table there, It was important to have something to sell (we needed to get the book done, which it is, I'll be picking them up Monday), but It is also important to have a halfway decent booth. So I made up some display elements last night and delivered them to the printer today.


8' table cover



Crappy 10 minute mock up


I probably could have held off on the three four foot posters, I'm not even sure if we will have a backdrop or not at the Anime Central booth (I hope so.) I'm having pages 77, 90 and 92 printed out because I think they represent a nice cross-section of settings and styles from our Alpha Shade.

I told the printers that I need them by the 10th, it's a little closer than I'm comfortable with, but I wanted to give them time to get it done right.


We will also be presenting at a couple panels while we are there, I'm not sure when that will be, I think they are going to post the final schedule on the 30th of April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home