Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Books are IN! But I can't get them yet.

Well the books are IN! It's very exciting I have one here, and even though I had seen all the proof and I went to the press checks and even have the actual uncut and bound version of the book I wasn't really prepared for how incredibly awesome it is! Not just the art, the quality of the printing is amazing! You can actually see all the little details I put in the comic that I thought would only be visible in the Flash version. Like on page 89 you can read the computer monitor ;D I can't wait to send these babies out.

I'll be picking them up Monday morning and I'll be working on sending them out over the next week.


The Book!


The Back of the Book!


Next to a can to show scale


Here it is open


Out of focus, but next to Boris


Not a good picture but Boris has the face I had when I saw it

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Brian said...

I had the same face, and I'm only looking at the photos!

Congratulations :) Can't wait to get my copy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home