Tuesday, May 03, 2005

We have the books

Well My friend Aaron and I picked up the books from the printers and took them to my brothers house yesterday. There are 113 boxes that each weigh about 50 lbs. It took three trips even with the gigantic truck his girlfriend let us borrow!


108 boxes of comics (I took 5 to my house so I can send them out)

I also made a promotional video of the book so people can get an idea of what it looks like.
Of course nothing can really give you the idea of how nice it is until you see it in person and hold the thing in your hand. It's really a heavy book, (because we used 100lb glossy paper) and the print quality is supurb!

I will start sending these out probably tomorrow, I want to finish the current page first. It's going to be a big project, we've had about 150 peorders so far, that's alot of envelope stuffing!

1 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah - thats an absolute cr-p load of books . . . and 100lb glossy paper? lol, cant wait to get my hands on mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home