Saturday, May 07, 2005

International Packages Packed

I just finished packing up the international orders this morning. Filling out the custom forms and matching all the little pieces together, labels, customs forms, packing slips etc. was a huge pain in the butt. I'm not sure how this is going to work at the post office. I'd like to use the self serve kiosk again, but I may have to use a teller, I shudder at how long THAT will take :P I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully it will be easy?

But probably not.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh! nice to know those orders are ready to be shipped! 10/15 days from now i can put on an alpha-shade t-shirt and hug that wonderfull book of goodness so hard it hurts! =P

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the effort.
The book looks absolutely good, and I'm looking fowards to chapter 2.

JHG
The Netherlands

 

Post a Comment

<< Home