Friday, January 13, 2006

PAID for sketchy

I love working for 20 hours straight on the comic while being called lazy! YAY!

Oh well.. I really want to keep working but my eyes are burning so it's time to call it for a night. Still I should be done with the page by Saturday morning.
I thought I'd be done THIS morning, but there was more detail work on this page than I thought, those goofy machine guns take a couple hours each to draw. I wish I could just draw a box with a lopsided hole in the front like everyone else, but the gun nuts in the forum would kill me.

Sigh.. I miss the old days when I could get away with sketchy.. I got PAID for sketchy :P

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kick massive animated butt and we all know it or have learned it recently which is why you can't get away with the lopsided box and hole thingy.

You rock so people have high expectations of you. 50% of the reason I try to remain pretty invisible for the most part...

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The people who point fingers and cry "lazy" are just looking for nits to pick. They don't care about the comic so much as getting a reaction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home