Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Angels 2200 Guest Page

We were asked to do a guest page for an old Angels 2200 comic a couple weeks ago. I finally got around to doing it this weekend and I think it turned out pretty well. Even though it meant one less Alpha Shade page this week it was fun to draw something else for a change.



So with that out of the way it's time to get back to work on A-S related things. I'm going to have a table at FallCon this year and I need to make some sort of backdrop for my area. What I would like to do is make one that I could fit into a suitcase for when I got to conventions I can't drive too. I have some good ideas for how to do that. Hopefully I'll get to work on that tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at the old page and didn't even recognize it. :)

The trails behind the spaceships are awesome, btw. Were those vector?

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Joseph Brudlos said...

No, the trails are done in Photoshop then imported into Flash as transparent pngs.

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was laughing but relieved to see that it was a guest page...a bit lost with the story line for a moment. Dan of course is amused at my expense yet again. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home