Thursday, September 08, 2005

AR update + Welcome Canada!

Chris has been making some pretty good progress on the Alpha Rant CD animations, I guess it was a little mean on me to make him do so much of it considering that he really doesn't have any experience with animation or flash beyond what I taught him to draw the storyboards, but his rant doodles are just too damn funny ;D

Smokin' Puppet scares Manager!

Brad Pit IS Garbage Thing!

In other news I took the night off from the page last night to redesign the Alpha-Store. The design was fine when we only had two or three products but when we got over a dozen of them it was gangly and awkward. I'm not the biggest fan of how it looks now, but at least it's functional! ;)

Alpha Store

I also made the decision to add Canada to domestic shipping, so to all my Canadian brothers and sisters to the north welcome to cheaper shipping!

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A small point - the super sampler doesn't list what it includes. I mean, you can see in the picture, but...

Also, the transparency on the main page doesn't work in IE, but then, that's IE for you. Looks pretty good otherwise.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Joseph Brudlos said...

Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed the trasparencey issue in IE and I added a product list for the sampler pack! ;)

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like the way the store looks now. (I at least like it more than I liked the previous design)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home