Sunday, August 07, 2005

Poster Proofs

I finally took some time out of my schedule to make up some Alpha Shade posters. I just got the proofs yesterday, so they should printed and in my hands sometime next week ;).


Molly Maple Poster ( 24 in x 36 in )


Biplane Attack
( 24 in x 36 in )

Of course I thought I would add them to the store. But after looking at the store I decided that I need to redesign it. It was great when I only had a couple items in there, but when you have to scroll down the page for 2 minutes to see all the products it's time for a change!

Unfortunatly while I was redesigning the store, one thing lead to another and pretty soon I was knee deep in redesigning the whole site :P not really something I have the time for right now with the Alpha Rant CD Animations coming up and getting ready for Otakon and trying to get pages and rants out... So it's about half redesigned right now, as much as it pained me to do it, I had to tear myself away from it and work on getting the next page out.


Boris checks out the poster proofs


Coming around


and flop. This is mine. He wasn't happy when I moved him!


3 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice stuff
i can't decide which one looks better at the moment, but i'm sure once we know what's up with molly and the black cats it will be even better
keep up the great work

Jakob

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The posters look fantastic and I always enjoy seeing pictures with your cats in them hehe. Sounds like the website shall be sight to behold certainly! Can't wait to check out the new design when its all done! Have fun at OtakuCon!

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw the Rant animation demo, are you planning on keeping it Flash format or would you consider a .mov file? I mean, if the CD has room for the latter it would definitely help performance wise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home