Monday, May 23, 2005

Pickled Garlic


Whoa! Crazy Page 96 storyboard preview! (zoomed in)

Chris just finished the storyboard for page 96, so the race is on to see if I can finish it before I go to California for my friends Wedding this Friday. It sure would be nice because we are heading over to Dallas for A-Kon on the 3rd of June. It will be interesting to see how that goes in comparison to Anime Central. We only have an Artist table this time, and since they are setting it up in a giant square, I'm going to be hard pressed to figure out a way to set up our booth properly, especially since we have to take everything on the plane with us.. O_o I have a half formed idea in my head about how to get the back drop up.. But we'll see.

3 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Daven said...

Hey there! I got my book yesterday and I must say it's sooo pretty. The paper is good quality and the images look awesome (better than the online version). I couldn't help but to read it all again xD

Great job!

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooohhh, A zoomed in page section, i cant wait to find out what it is! :)

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I just read all 96 pages last night and I must say.....damn! I love your comic and am considering buying the book to have so I can read it again and again(paycheck pending heh).... but now I am at last stuck, fidegting, and waiting until the next page comes up and I see what happens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home