Thursday, October 13, 2005

FallCon & Anniversary

FallCon went really well for us last weekend. It was a smaller convention than we usually go to, but it was local and they give free tables to comic creators. This was also the first convention that we've gone too that they provided soda and food. A+ on that ;) It's nice when the organizers take care of you.
I finally broke down and made my own backdrop to take with us. At Otakon I had to rent a backdrop and it really wasn't cost effective. It needs a little bit of tweaking but it collapses into a suitcase and that was what I was looking for.


The competition was fierce!


We met some other webcomic creators.


And bought a bunch of comics.


T
his weekend I'll be heading up north to my friend's cabin for my 7th year anniversary with JQ. Jackie has
never been there so it should be pretty exciting for her.


The cabin is just south of the Minnesota-Canadian boarder.


On a fairly large lake called White Birch.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Brian said...

http://www.toontracker.com/demented/anniv.ram

:)

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excelent, we know exactly where you'll be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home